Message from Brian Everett, President & CEO
At Overland, Pacific and Cutler, LLC (OPC), we recognize the impact and uncertainty that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is creating in our communities, and our hearts go out to all who are affected. Our number one priority at OPC is the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and our communities. Given our role as the human element for public infrastructure, OPC felt it necessary to make certain all parties are aware of our position and ability to continue work and communication undisrupted. While all our locations remain open, we’re monitoring developments and taking protective steps accordingly.
▪ Technology – Most employees have the technology to work from anywhere and can securely access OPC networks remotely. We’re fully equipped to deploy the technology needed to serve our clients and continue to maintain stable operations.
▪ Travel – Domestic travel will be limited to necessary trips to serve our clients.
▪ Conferences & Events – We are discouraging attendance at external gatherings with more than 100 people through April 30.
▪ Constant Monitoring – We are closely monitoring reports from the World Health Organization; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and federal, state, and local agencies to align our guidelines with health authority recommendations. We’re also monitoring our clients’ guidelines to be aware of other requirements that might impact our work.
▪ Continue Working – During trying times, maintaining proactive, two-way communication is critical, along with creative solutions. If we need to make adjustments in how our project work is approached, due to workplace requirements at your place or ours, we’re committed to doing everything we can to make sure you get what you need.
Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate this international concern. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe, healthy, and vigilant. Please reach out to your OPC contacts if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to help.