OPC’s right of way program management services cover a broad range of responsibilities. We monitor the project through to the completion of all milestones and utilize an easy-to-read project tracking system that allows us to provide our clients with real-time updates regarding all phases of the project. Management of the project includes scheduling, selecting sub-consultants, public meeting representation, litigation related matters, preparation of tracking reports, and much more.
Representative Project: RCTC, SR-91 Corridor Improvement Project
- OPC provided full implementation of the r/w delivery
- A model Design-Build project
- Multiple specialty properties involved
- OPC directly linked to capital savings of $60 million
- OPC’s highly-efficient project management team provided design and construction coordination, schedule and risk management, budget and resource allocation, and various feasibility studies.